8.30.2012

time was passed so easily

i dream of forest green

Matt and I re-visited a wildlife sanctuary. The last time we were here, it was spring. I probably wrote about it last year. Everything is so overgrown this time. Grass and shrubbery reaching well above my knees. The sound of insects buzzing and groaning. The bright, sun shining over us. It was warm, but it was nice. There were breezes.

☆ ☆ ☆

running blind

Wonderful memories were made during my visit in New England. Scrabble games accompanied with good, but mostly bad/funny 90s nostalgic music. Attempted meditations. Indulgence. Re-living our childhood by playing "hide and seek" then "tag". Letting our imagination run wild. Being silly.

☆ ☆ ☆

And so, this is how my summer ends.
But he will come back to me soon.

i dream of flame red

3 comments:

haze said...

It all sounds so lovely.. Oh! You are lovely ♥ ♥ ♥

lisa said...

and you are sweet!, thanks xx

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

These photos are beautiful, I love the second one!
xxx