12.28.2013

a christmas reflection

waiting for odin yuletide kitty's first christmas

"The versatile blogger award is an award given to you from your blogger peers, for writing quality posts that have somehow touched them, having good quality photographs, and the uniqueness of the subjects covered. The award is to honor the bloggers who bring something special to your life."

Thank you Sophie Jane for this nomination 

Facts

1.  mystic: I am highly intuitive
2. on learning: I get obsessive over a subject and I need to know everything about it
3. career outlook: I just received a job offer to be a scientist
4. fashion: I once modeled for Baby, the Stars Shine Bright, a popular japanese lolita fashion designer at an anime convention
5. philosophy: I keep a record of synchronicities in windows notepad
6. family/friends: I do not have any siblings and I don't have many friends; I don't feel lonely. As a child I grew to be very imaginative even to this day.
7. perception: I tend to view the world as a Cassandra, yet I'm a bit of a futurist
8. music: my favorite songs are the ones that evoke a glorious, dreamy atmosphere that can carry you out of this world

♥ ♥ 

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Merry Christmas Lisa! I received your card the other day and was so pleased with it. <3 I'll put something together for you and mail it off in the next couple of days. Love, Sarah