![]() |
![]() |
♥ Preface: I romanticize the past.
The internet is no longer this wild west frontier that it used to be. Not much else to explore. Everything is a bore. I think I'm getting more detached from this reality. I simply, stop caring because there is no inspiration. Show me the inspiration.
Matt and I are living in a bubble, both dreamers. And it's hard for us to let strangers in because: no one understands. It's a dangerous route. We've become more eccentric as the days pass by.
♥ Some positive thoughts.
Actually, we've been making music (winter-spring), hunting for records-- thank you platter world (spring-summer), and what will be next?? (summer-fall).
Recently, we went to a magnificent cat show:



6 comments:
I'm still as obsessed with the internet as ever, hence why I was so happy to see a post from you pop up on my dash. :) I love everything you've ever created or sent me. Such a cool girl! I'm glad to hear things are well. xoxo
eccentricity is good and something to be celebrated, in my humble opinion.
So glad to see a post from you! I definitely can relate to tiring of the internet. It seems everyone who was once so active has now either abandoned their blogs or they're posting has dwindled to once every few months. I find it sad, everyone has lost their enthusiasm, but I guess it means their presence in the real world is enough they don't feel the need to explore the worlds of others online.
sarah, gloria, and sophie: all valid points, thank you <3 <3 <3
cat show:)))) HOW I WOULD LOVE to attend:))) haha!!!
alice, it's a shame the cat show is in july!! would have been lovely to go with you! ♥ as i plan to go again this year :) can never get enough cat lady time haha
Post a Comment