The fairy poet takes a sheet
Of moonbeam, silver white;
His ink is dew from daisies sweet,
His pen a point of light.
~Joyce Kilmer
✿ ✿ ✿
I used to lament about the coming of spring and the end of winter. Somehow, I completely had forgotten to make a post during my favorite months. I'm much sadden by this, since winter has always been such a magical season for me (us). My love for the cold, quiet winter is buried deep in my heart. Forever, always.
However, my fondness for spring has been increasing ever since my ecology field trips of (two) years ago. It's incredible, to see the transition and changes in the woods each week between winter and spring. I will soon embark on a seven month journey to study lepidopterology in the pine barrens at night. Completely romanticized amidst the headache of identifying every single species there. Latin names only.
✿ ✿ ✿
These sounds shine bright: Air - J'ai dormi sous l'eau
fender rhodes, minimoog, and clavinet trio of pure blissss!!!
2 comments:
such beautiful pictures!!! i am so the opposite, i devour heat & sunshine! maybe because as me being a swede, i grew up being cold all the time and surrounded by darkness for many months of the year!!! much love to you:)))
aw thanks! ♥♥♥ that must be it~ ;) haha the sunshine is nice but the summer here makes it unbearable sometimes! yesss, sweden is on my list of must visits!! xx
Post a Comment