♡ last friday, an aquarium adventure was scheduled in baltimore, md among other activities. matt and i met up with a friend and explored the realms of the sea. the beauty of the aquarium took us to the abyss, where we saw all kinds of sharks and nocturnal creatures roam. ♡
♡ and here we have..an underwater dust bunny?! ♡
♡ my favorite exhibit, will always be the jellies.
glowing brightly like the moon among the dark space ♡
♡ to go along with our underwater adventure theme, we ate lobster tacos and crispy alaskan cod with some salad at pf changs ~ like magic, a booth opened up just for us right when we came in (all the restaurants late at night were packed!) ♡
♡ wishing you sweet sea dreams! ♡
8 comments:
I really like Aquariums, especially the tiny fishes and creatures -
the pictures have turned out amazing. :)
la-ailurophile.blogspot.de
Thanks Laura! ♡
how beautiful:))))))))
I am forever amazed with these huge aquarium parks. Since I'm not a good swimmer, seeing all these corals easily is just amazing :)
thank you alice, wish you were there with me ♥♥♥
marielle~ yess me too~ i think i've been to most of the big aquariums on the east coast of the US! i can never get enough of the coral eye candy among the sea creatures :)
That pictures are magic! Did you saw any seahorse? ^^
The underwater dust bunny is so cute! I have not been to an aquarium in ages!
Blog | www.thecinemadoll.com
Cilia ~ Yes! I only saw a couple in one tank, there weren't many sadly! I adore seahorses as well ^^
Ginngi ~ i just love the eyes! haha aww you should go soon maybe during wintertime? it would be less crowded...despite that it's really relaxing just watching the fishes swim around. the ny coney island aquarium is also close by <3
Post a Comment