11.22.2014

aviary transitions of blue red

autumn fairytale prince from another planet
♥ If you turn your back to the skyline, you can escape into this magic place 

These are the cool, autumn days that we long for during the hot summer. And  then, my favorite-- winter will come and turn everything into a vast, empty place. Blankets of snow will appear everywhere. And all there will be left is silence.

Silence on the moon. I wonder what it is like up there? I recently acquired a telescope to search for the stars and planets in our universe, perhaps I may even see the cosmic milky way. To be continued...

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Always makes me happy to hear from you. :) Are you on Facebook or anything? I would love to be able to stay in better contact. xoxo

lisa said...

I feel the same way <3 Although I'm not super active on facebook, it's probably the best way to contact me if you ever want to chat online. I will find you xx

Sophie Jane said...

So lovely to see a new post from you! Here in Australia it's too hot to bear, I envy your seasons so. And what a magical setting :3

lisa said...

Sophie, I want to visit Australia one day, some day!! xx I suppose I romanticise 'picnic at hanging rock' a bit too much ;)

k said...

Winter does have it's perks but my favourite is summer:) Also the fact that I live in London, there is no sight of snow ://

I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

my blog