12.28.2009

i dream my painting, and i paint my dream


25th cake

† † †

the sea of the sky

† † †

a slow departure

those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night

ribbon & extremeties

† † †

winter birthday

i hope everyone had a lovely time this holiday season;
appreciating and sharing these days with your loved ones.
i'm glad i was born around this special time, to be able to celebrate my birthday at home in between christmas and new years. it was a nice and sunny day, perhaps a sign of a bright future to look forward to. my birthday cake was just as sweet as the memories of my childhood birthdays. i want these lasting feelings of being infinite to stay forever. i've learned a lot about myself this past year and as the year closes, i finally can draw my own path now with certainty. stay positive.

from my heart,
lisa


ps. i have a ton of google wave invites left, so if anyone wants one let me know.

9 comments:

moodboard said...

I'm not sure how I stumbled upon your blog but it is lovely. Happy Birthday fellow Capricorn! Mine is Wednesday:)

The Owl Diary said...

a happy birthday to you. these are such lovely pictures. beautiful blog.
xx

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful..yourself and the photography.
Coincidentally, I was listening to this song
on a bit of a nostalgia trip. When I first saw these pictures really small on my flickr I thought that you were wearing rabbit ears haha. That would have been even more of a coincidence. But we were talking about The Gymnopedies recently..

lisa said...

@ moodboard: thanks, hope you have a wonderful birthday as well!

@ theowldiary: thank you, glad you like my blog!

@ autokrater: aww...matt!!! :) cute song! hm...maybe for easter i will but it's just a feather in my hair for now. pretty strange, these coincidences seem to increase in intensity every time.

ashley moe said...

awww I love your blog! I'm going to start following right away.
I love how you wore your rodarte dress, too. When I went out, I wore a grey ruffled cardigan with mine.

Happy recently birthday to you, too! We have a lot in common (:

lisa said...

thanks ashley~!
that sounds like a pretty combination, grey+blue.
yes, definitely!!! it's nice to know someone with similar tastes/style.

c* said...

oh darling, your blog is always such a wonderful little secret to read!
xoxoxo
c*

said...

oh that necklace is beautiful,
and you are such a pretty girl.
<3

lisa said...

@ c*: thanks, i'm glad it is a secret ;)

@ ♥: yes, it is..i wear it all the time now. aww, thank you <3